Wednesday, March 26, 2008

台北背包宿舍公开!

This is where I am going to spend 2 nights in Tai Pei, Xi Mending. It's a hostel for backpacker traveller. You can expect to see people from all parts of Asia here, sometimes even from European countries. But during my stay, there are mostly Singaporean and Hongkong.



My friend, Take down the address, if you are interested to hop in for a stay in the future. It cost me 350 NT (~SGD17.25) per night.


Past travellere post their memories at the main hall. Hopefully I'll get my photo up on the wall to see it again when I get back to Taiwan for another trip.


Television is provided.

This guy beside me is a new friend of mine from Germany.

There are countless catalogs and guides where you can take advantage to find out the "where to go" for Taiwan.
If you have forgotten your shampoo or Body foam, you may "borrow" some from their collection. ^ ^
The bottom deck is my bed.

Here's an alternate view to my bed

This lamp comes handy at night where you want to find things but doesn't wish to disturb other people.

There are internet connection services available in the hostel. If you ever get here, take the computer on the left. The right PC just run like tortise.


Every user are limited to only 30 minutes of usage. Of course, if there is no people on the Q, you may use longer.


Lockers are here to protect your valuables and give you a peace of mind when you sleep or out of the hostel.


There are alot of magazines to keep you entertain, mostly lifestyles and fashion of Taiwanese Culture.

This is the toilet. One cubicle with toilet bowl and another cubicle for bathing. There are 2 toilet in the hostel.



If you want some testimonials about the hostel, there are plenty.








No comments: