Saturday, October 3, 2009

Wedding Photography project: Kenny's wedding

The morning was rainy and I woke up around 8:30 to prepare myself for the photoshoot of sylvie's bro wedding. I was packing up the neccessary equipments, counting.. lens, flash light, AA size battery and spare camera battery !!! Gosh, realize I couldn't find my spare camera battery. It took me around 1 hour to look around my house but still I couldn't find it. No choice, I'm heading to the grand copthorne hotel with a uneased mind, praying hard my batter (fully charged) can last me throughout the shoot. Luckily the phototaking went smoothly and here's the prized photo of the newly wed's special moments. ( to view all the photo, go to my facebook and see)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Congratualation to this newly wed husband and wife.

Photobucket

The bride is really gorgeous... make me wonder will I find a marry a woman like her in the future.

Photobucket

Photobucket

En En... so cute. She's 2 years old now and is super hyper active.

Photobucket

Sylvie jie jie trying to baby talk En En but she's probably thinking "stop treating me like a baby"

Photobucket

This baby, brought by the relative was super camera shine.. I tried to photography him but like make him almost cry like that.. feeling bad.

Photobucket

James and Slyvie are the receptionist of this special occasion.

Photobucket

Photobucket

The arrival of the bride and groom.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Congrats... you are both legally binding husband and wife

Photobucket

Friends and relatives phototaking.. the usual routine.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sylvie.. always so camera ready. lol

~ the end

No comments: