Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Love is such a beautiful thing and it's great to experience it again.

Yeah, I know the title to this blog is captivating, but I am actually referring to something else from what you are picturing in your mind now, a different kind of love but yet, deliver so much pleasure to me. It is no other than the movie titled "The holiday"

It never really occurs to me that today will end up so sweetly, when in the days, there are only piles of work to be rushed and finished until I feel that I am swiftign through with it, until at the moment that I am trying to clear so fast, so furious, that I forgot to save my works and power tripped. Gone, my works for the past hr. Sucks! but still, I had a great day over all, just from watch "The holiday" from watching Cameron Diaz appearing so gorgeous and adorable on the 1080x800 pixel wide screen.
Today, I discovered the toxic combination of fine theme music, good plots and nice actor and actresses really kill a person sweetly and gently, leaving you craving for more. This discovery came from the movie "The holiday" from Cameron Diaz; Lead female actress, from Jude Law, lead male Actress who screened in another of my favourite movie in all time; "The Enemies at the Gates"

I wonder is it a conincidence or what, these days, movie with the name "Holiday" seems realli great, the last one with "The last holiday" was wonderful. it a different feeling, stired some thoughts over myselves and that is what I mean a good movie should be, to be able to encourge you to probe deeper into yourself and realise what you really one, who you really are, how you really want to live your live. That's how we grow I presume.

Music is magical and if you haven watch this movie yet, Watch it ! You never regret it but only feel the same magic that happened on me.
You'll understand what I mean soon.

No comments: