Sunday, September 7, 2008

Something you might not know about Window Vista

Something interesting which I have found out over the weekend, your window vista requires you to have 15 GB of empty harddisk space before it could run at optimal perfomance or rather acceptable performance. P.S : No wonder my com has been running like tortise. Thatá why I HATE Window Vista.
If not there's the risk that I will face problems like missing drivers should I consider to kill Vista and go back to use Window XP, I would have done it long ago.

However fear not if any of you guys face the same problem as me.
This week I have came up with my simple solution; to really give a makeover to my "tortise"computer so that it will have more X factor. Giving it a 200 GB harddisk may have been overkill, but after I realised a SIGNIFICANT improvement in my computer speed, I would say its worth it. I have also replace my RAM from 2GB to 4GB. Double Combo! and now I finally able to do something nicer with photoshop and not feel like I want to smash the PC while it shows me the hour glass icon that seems to go on forever.
Cheers X3

No comments: