Sunday, September 21, 2008

Toy Shopping @ China Square

I have heard so much about how wonderful it is at China Square for Toy/model shopping. I have always wanted to go down and take a look and Finally here I'm today! ^^
I saw this night elf druid which I really like, however, it was not sold separately but in a set of 4 for $100. Therefore, I end up buying the whole set [WOW series 2 figurine] after thinking that the deal is great [very cheap, $25 per figurine] ^o ^
After shopping, me, Candy Adrian and Jasper went to eat dessert at a nearby hongkong style dessert shop. Look at this Peanut Paste with Peanuts balls. It's THICK and Yummy!. The peanut balls are great too [Taste like little chocholate flakes when you crunch down a kit kat bar.]
Yang Tze Gan Lu [Mango based dessert] with Ice Soya Drink. Bliessfully marriage for great taste!

When we are done with China Town, we went to Plaza Sing. To my surprise, the top level of PS has been revamp with half of GV space filled with Toy/Game shops. Another surprise for me is I found this Ilidan WoW figurine at only $58 , cheaper than what I asked at China Square. [who say shopping malls products are neccessary expensive.]

This BBQ/Curry Chicken Rice with Egg is one of the nicest dish you could try when you are at PS food court.

Another dish is the Tom Yam Mee Tai Mak which Candy gave great praises. I nodded to the praises too. [unfortunatelly I didn't take a picture of it]

No comments: