Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Finally, I reached 3rd Job

Have been realli lazy for a while and left my blog to grow some spider web at some corners alreadi I bet.
Well, it's a gruesome busy weeks, works works works, finally I've been working my ways to the 3rd job for Maplestory.
Now, I'm the honorable Nijia Assasin wearing unhonorable noobies' gear, (well, still hunting down the rest of my body parts that fits me. (Nice clothes just dun come by so often).

So much Maplestory these days, guess it's time to get back to the all time favourite; DOTA soon, since me and my friends has decided to participate in the Dota competition in the WCG (World Computer Gaming) Event.
It's should be interesting to discover how good we are now (* to think that we were so noob that little 8 years old kids can beat us) those were the days. > <"

Gearing up for WCG, gaming as well as my design work for the event.




1 comment:

L i v z said...

yesh u should stop, so that i can overpass u.. kakaka~~