Saturday, August 9, 2008

Class Gathering - Retail Marketing Group [NUS]


It has been quite a while since we met up. Today, on the courtesy of Ann's planning, we went to Lau Pat Sa and have the Double S, Satay and Stingray. Yes yummies, and I forgotten to take photos this time round because I was too hungry and when the foods were served.. you know, photography became secondary.


Winnie and Ann posing with their drinks. After checking up with the Coffee Lover, Winnie, she has confirmed that the TCC's coffee actually nice, it was me who is the coffee noob (also dislike the bitterness of TCC coffee) who thought they served bad coffee. So if any of my friends has been cautioned by me before to NOT to TRY TCC, do give them another chance.
Winnie and Me. Since she went for True Yoga, she seemed more radiance and toned now,while I lost a running buddy and starting to grow abit rounder... damn.
left to right : Me, Winnie, Ann and Pei Ling

No comments: