Sunday, August 3, 2008

Nightout with Jane and Justina

There are alot of things in my mind recently and I really don't want to think about it.
I told Jane that I need some more alchohol and din't drink enough on Sat, as a good friend she indeed is, she brought me along with Justina to drink again at her friend's birthday party @ fashion bar.
We din't stay long enough for the birthday party but moving from places to places to take pictures of ourselves in almost every expression, i.e happy, sad, yelling, crazy, jailed look.
It took us quite a while to decide whether to take pictures sitting on the diaplay chair just outside Clinic. But once we did that, the rest of the people follows. : ) It just showed that alot of people wanted to do the same as us, but they think, we DID !

Frankly, I don't expect to have an enjoyable night but a few glass of alcohol to keep me away from my troubled thoughts. but somehow, with Jane and Justina around, the night just seems to become so enjoyable. Thank you Jane and Justina!










No comments: