Sunday, August 10, 2008

National Day Party 08

What's the next best thing to do when you are waiting for your friends who are late and standing outside the Club looking silly, Of course, taking pictures and here we go, we are enjoying it. I'm already starting to feel fortunate tonight with 2 gorgeous girl beside me (my left, Justina, my right, Shamane).
Dancing and partying are fun, but shooting Justina is even better, she's so professional with her poses, I'm already certain I'm gonna to get stunning photos after this. So let's roll out our little fashion shoot, exclusively Justina.

> <> My best buddies, Priscilla, Always classy, Always sexy. keke
Here's the Martel Drinking Contest. Coming up is Contestant number 1 - Justina
our second contestant - Shamane
Lastly, we have Me - Gerald, keke
p.s. (Actually, we din't finish up the martel, it's just for show, think we really so crazy?)

Jane, join us the next time round okie.

No comments: